Wednesday, June 6, 2007

What The Blog is StatCounter?

Ever heard of StatCounter? For those who have their own blog or website, the statistics provided here will prove very useful, once you make use of their configurable hit counter for tracking site visits.

I find the features here very helpful when I want to analyze and monitor all visits to my blogs - What The Blog? and MyChocoCoffee. I’ll be able to know from which part of the world has come across my blogs, and even pinpoint the exact location.


For instance, I took this screenshot from one of the features – Recent Visitor Map. Yup, that’s a satellite image… very, very cool!


I’m assuming this is my cousin Anne, whom I know is living in Maryland, United States...

Hey Anne, I can sseeee yoouuuu! Well, your rooftop that is…


StatCounter Reviews
RecommendedWebTools
SearchWarp
TopTenREVIEWS


No comments: