Friday, June 8, 2007

What The Blog is AGLOCO?

AGLOCO will pay you cash just for surfing the web!

This is made possible with their AGLOCO Viewbar. Once installed, just let it run on your desktop and surf the internet like you normally would.

When I joined AGLOCO 2 months ago, the AGLOCO Viewbar wasn't ready for download yet. So at the time, I just referred family and friends to this exciting community. The response was quite amazing 'coz I was able to get 10 referrals on the first few days of my campaign.

Yesterday, I downloaded the AGLOCO Viewbar after receiving the much-awaited email on how to do so. This means I can start accumulating hours right away when I surf the internet once I have the AGLOCO Viewbar on my desktop. Although, I have yet to figure out how and when will AGLOCO convert these hours to cash. I do hope that with all the hype it brings, AGLOCO will not let us down.

AGLOCO is 100% free to join!

Click here to sign up now, and own the internet!

"The path to success is to take massive, determined action."
- Anthony J. Robbins, Author - Awaken The Giant Within





No comments: